Do you want to add some Spring curb appeal to your home? Here are a few ways to give your home a Spring makeover, without breaking the bank.
- Paint the front door. Any bright color will do – red, turquoise, green, yellow, your choice!
- De-winterize the yard. Remove dead branches, weeds, fallen leaves and other signs of winter.
- Add some flowers. Choose any brightly colored annual flowers for instant curb appeal. Fresh mulch also makes a home look like it is well maintained.
- Clean up the concrete. Has winter weather made your entryway look dingy? Pressure wash or scrub away dirt for a clean look.
- Get a new doormat. If your doormat is looking worn out, time for a fresh update! A new doormat is an affordable way to make your front porch welcoming.
For more ideas, follow my Pinterest Board. What is on your home improvement list this Spring?