West Cypress Hills is a master planned community off Hwy 71 that has the best of both worlds! Families can enjoy secluded hill country views on greenbelt lots, while having the convenience of nearby shopping and restaurants. After touring this community, it is obvious why so many families with young children choose to call this place home. Here are the top 5 reasons to move to West Cypress Hills:
- Nature! This community spans over hundreds of acres, much of which will remain undeveloped. The houses do not appear overcrowded, but instead your eye focuses on the beautiful oak trees and rolling hills. Almost 90% of the homes adjoin a greenbelt area in the backyard!
- Great values! West Cypress Hills features homes from Highland Homes and Milestone Community Builders. Prices start in the low 300’s, which makes this community one of the more affordable in the area. The homes have beautiful features inside and out. Just take a look at these rooms!
- Award winning schools! Young children can safely walk or ride bikes to West Cypress Hills elementary, which is located within the community. It is newly built and part of the award-winning Lake Travis ISD.
- Amenities! Families can enjoy the community center with a swimming pool, pavilion, soccer fields and playground area. There are also plenty of hike and bike trails throughout the neighborhood.
- Location! Although the neighborhood feels like it is out in the countryside, it is only about 10 minutes from the shopping area at the Hill Country Galleria.
If you would like a personal tour of homes in West Cypress Hills, please contact me in the form below.